- "Wow! You're ready to pop!" (as if it were that easy)
- "When are you due?" Upon hearing my due date is still 2-4 weeks away, the follow up by at least two people:
- "Are you sure you're not having twins?" and
- "Just one baby in there???" (ok, go ahead and call me huge, that's fine). :) I'm 5'4", and what can I say--short women tend to be all baby up front. We can't help it. It's called a short torso.
- "Going for a basketball [football/baseball] team?"
- "Are you gonna make it?"
Have a great day!