- Bran muffins (eat and freeze some--at least that's the plan. Last time, the boys ate them all in a matter of a day--or maybe it was two?).
- Banana bread
- Banana Chocolate-chip muffins
- Master baking mix
- Put two whole chickens in the crockpot and shred meat. Use for:
- Chicken Divan (freeze half)
- Mexican chicken casserole (freeze half)
- chicken salad sandwiches (for lunch) and other chicken dinners during the week
- Beans in crockpot, rice, taco-style fixings and tortillas (leftovers into bean and cheese burritos for lunch the next day)
- Ground beef macaroni casserole
- Skillet ziti with chicken and broccoli
- Homemade pizza, salad
- Maybe try Quicker Chicken and dumplings
- Lemon-pepper Tilapia, red potatoes, green vegetable
The goal is to aim for as easy as possible. Oatmeal, scrambled eggs and toast, cold cereal (it's just that season)...peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, dinner leftovers...
Whole-wheat pancakes on Saturday
Farmer's breakfast casserole on Sunday before church
So what are some of your favorite foods to prep and freeze before a baby?
(linked to Menu Plan Monday)