Thursday, February 18, 2010

Seven Habits of Highly Successful Housekeepers

I have a guest post called The Seven Habits of Highly Successful Housekeepers running Friday at I'm an Organizing Junkie: Living a Life of Simplicity and Order. Head on over and check it out. Maybe you'll pick up a new habit or idea, or two!
If you're visiting for the first time, welcome! I'd love for you to become a new friend here at Moms In Need of Mercy.

We'll be diving deeper into some of these habits in our Messy Monday: Tips for Getting It Together post coming up--you guessed it--Monday. See you then and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Just saw your post on OrgJunkie. Thanks for your great tips, they help out a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw you on the Org Junkie. It confirms I am in need of a serious purge of stuff! Keep up the blogging work I am interested. Check out my blog. www.designingandmotherhood.blogspot.com Staci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips! I think my biggest hurdle is finding a spot for everything and everything in its spot...I am hoping that once that goal is reached, that my house will be a little more organized and clean!

    Blessings,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here by way of orgjunkie. Loved your post. I've been working to implement some of these tips into my life over the past few weeks-after reading A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis