Monday, December 6, 2010

Menu Plan 12/6-12/12/10

We are following our grocery/spending money budget, and right now we're out of cash until my husband's payday Friday. So I am planning meals from the pantry this week. I do, however, need to buy some eggs, an onion and an avocado (but maybe I can round up enough change around here to avoid using my debit card).

Monday:
Oatmeal
Creamy Carrot-basil soup, rolls
Sesame chicken, Brown rice, sugar snap peas

Tuesday:
Coco-Wheats
Lunchtime Salmon patties, ranch potato wedges
Southwest Bake with lettuce, tomatoes, avocado

Wednesday:
Granola, pomegranates
Peanut butter Sesame noodles, mandarin oranges
Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia, baked potatoes, broccoli

Thursday:
Applesauce bread
Leftover lunch
Chicken Broccoli Wreath

Friday:
Biscuits, sausage patties
Crockpot Potato soup
Black beans and Mexican Rice

Saturday:
Pancakes
Peppermint Tea Party (Will blog about this later this week!)
Spaghetti marinara, salad, french bread

Sunday:
Waffles
Roast, potatoes, carrots
Sunday night popcorn and snacks

View more menu plans at orgjunkie.com.

3 comments:

  1. Your menu looks yummy! If it is not too much trouble, could you please share the sesame chicken recipe? I have been wanting to try to make it at home, but haven't found a recipe yet that I like the look of. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, I added in the link for the recipe I am going to try. It looks the most like what we are used to ordering in Chinese restaurants :) Hopefully it will turn out as good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cheryl! That recipe looks really good - I will have to put it on my menu for next week. Hope it turns out good for you.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis