Monday, September 21, 2009

And We Have a Winner!

I soooo wish I had enough copies of Karen Ehman's book, A Life That Says Welcome: Simple Ways to Open Your Heart and Home to Others to give one away to each of you. But I only have one, which Karen has very generously agreed to sign and send to one of you! Thank you again, Karen.

So I wrote a number corresponding with everyone's comment number, put them in a basket, shook them around, closed my eyes and drew one out....and....

I think we may have had two Suzi's, posting one after another (or just one posting twice??). Not sure, but the winner is--

Suzi, who wrote this (for clarification if there are two!):
Suzi said...
I love your blog! I was visiting from Karens,If you like sea creatures,.....
So Suzi, please send me your mailing address. You can email me at cheryl@justinhackett.com

Now for the rest of you, I highly recommend Karen's book. You can see if your library has a copy (or another library in the state that your library can order for you). You can also purchase it directly from Proverbs 31 Ministries or Amazon, or any other retailer you like.



I am also excited to announce that we have another great giveaway coming this Friday! Shari Braendel, who is a fashion expert, author, and Proverbs 31 speaker/ministry leader will join us to give us an update on fall fashions and fashion tips, especially on a budget. We'll be giving away a copy of her book "If Clothes Could Talk." Who knew your shoes should complement your hair color and your hand bag should coordinate with your body size? It's all in there, plus:

Learn to identify your body type, which styles suit you best, and read about Shari's Quick Tips for Dressing Thinner.
Discover the 16 Point Accessory Rules
The Power of Color, Essential Wardrobe Pieces, and more!

A wonderful resource! Coming Friday. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis