Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good Reading

Since the once-a-month cooking festival fell on Monday this week, Messy Monday: Tips for Getting It Together will resume next Monday.

If you've been reading Moms In Need of Mercy for awhile, you know I am a Dr. Laura fan. Today, I came across a wealth of great articles on her site and wanted to share them with you:

http://www.drlaura.com/sah/sahm.html

There you'll find articles like, "Find your Unique Parenting Style," "Five Secrets to Keeping Your Patience with Your Challenging Child," "Living Life as a Mad Mom: Hope and Help for Angry Moms," plus help for handling invasive in-laws, tips for the dinner table, and so much more.
As you find a few extra seconds to spare (when does that ever happen, right?!), I encourage you to check it out!

As for my posts this week, I'll be writing about raising boys--particularly tips to help us handle their energy and excitement when we take the little bouncey balls :) out places with us, like the store. Plus, as a follow-up to last week's Coffee Talk Thursday post, I'm working on one called "What to Do When Your Husband's Just Not That Into You." And I have a frugal cleaning tip to share on Friday-one super cheap cleaner that can replace most others.

Hope you're having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Am I the only one who does not know who Dr. Laura is?? Am I totally out of the loop? Ha Ha

    Is she on the AM Christian channel? I usually listen to Pilgrim and forget to flip over to 830 AM every once in awhile.

    I'll have to check this link out when I have some browsing time, but for now I've got school and cleaning to do. And I'm off.......

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis