Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can I Take a Sick Day? (A Guest Post)

Photo by Soopah Grover


I wrote about the good, the bad, and the ugly in my life lately. When we hit bumpy patches, I'm always searching for the lessons God's trying to teach me--how I can grow into a more Christlike person from those experiences.

I'm guest posting at Heavenly Homemakers about what we learn from days in the trenches as moms. I think it's one of my best posts ever, not so much because I am giving myself a pat on the back for my writing, :) but more so because the lesson I learned was exactly what I needed. I hope it will encourage you too.

If you're visiting for the first time, welcome!

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 21, 2010

    Thank you for guest post at Heavenly Homemakers. That is where I read it. I needed to hear that!!! I LOVE MY KIDS but there are some days that are SO hard. I don't like getting grumpy with the kids. I try so hard not to but it just comes out on my "bad" days. I am going to write down the verse Gal 6:9 and post it on my fridge!!! To remember to stay consistent even on the bad days when we wanna give up, and look down the road to what we want their character to look like. Thank you! This post SO BLESSED me!!! God Bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis