Monday, June 14, 2010

Menu Plan 6/14

It's been awhile since I've posted a menu plan. I still menu plan; I just don't always post it. Recently, though, one of my friends commented that sharing our plans provides new ideas for others. So with that goal in mind, here is my plan for the week:
Sunday:
Pork & Rice Stir Fry (from leftover shredded pork tacos)
Monday:
Cereal, toast
Cheese Quiche, toast, fruit
Roast Chicken, sweet potatoes, broccoli

Tuesday:
Coco-Wheats, milk, strawberries
White Chicken Chili from leftover chicken, tortillas
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans

Wednesday:
Granola, bananas, milk
Baked Potato bar
Lentil & cheese casserole (I want to try this, but I might be the only one!)
so leftovers for the rest of the family

Thursday:
Oatmeal, fruit
Tuna noodle casserole, carrot & celery sticks
Sausage Rice soup, breadsticks

Friday:
Waffles, cottage cheese
Leftover Lunch
Pizza, salad

Saturday:Pancakes, eggs
snacks
Monterey Jack burgers, watermelon

snacks:
refrigerator peanut butter cookies
Make whole wheat honey bread
fruit (apples, pears, strawberries)
yogurt & granola
make oatmeal apricot cookies (time permitting)
other baking as desire and time allow!


linked to Menu Plan Monday

3 comments:

  1. Cheryl -
    We have not talked since college, but I ran into your blog on Kim Aumann's blog and I absoutley love it. Your blueberry muffins are currently baking in my oven. Thanks for being such a great encouragement for homemake cooking.
    I would love your low-fat homemade granola recipe if you will share.
    Melissa (Semeyn) Van Denend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu plan looks great. Oatmeal apricot cookies sound very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa! Great to hear from you. What is Kim's blog?
    Sure, I will share the granola recipe. It's real easy and delicious. Check back in next week. Maybe I can post it for Tuesday!
    Hope you're doing well. I'll hop over to your spot in blog land soon!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl
    :)

    Hi Lynn,
    Thanks! Now to actually make them...;)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis