Friday, July 8, 2011

The Octomom's In-Need-of-Mercy Moment (On Live TV)

Controversy surrounding her aside, when I checked my email today, I came across a link to a news article that made me curious: Octomom Brings 9 of Her Kids Along for Chaotic 'TODAY' Visit  .
Reading the article and watching the video made me feel empathy for her. Imagine trying to answer questions in a live interview on national TV with eight two-year olds on an open set with no one to help you but your 9-year old daughter. I know how hard it can be to corral my three in certain places, and I know how stressed out I would be in her situation. Add that she has three times the number of children I have, and no husband to help her, and my heart went out to her.

If you get a few extra minutes, browse the article, watch the video...
Ir's humorous, partly because it's so realistic of 2-year old behavior. I bet we can all relate!

1 comment:

  1. I watched it live, and I share your opinion. For two-year-olds in a new environment, they did as well as could be expected. Though I don't agree with her choice to become a mom without a husband, she needs more kindness than criticism she now receives.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis