Monday, January 17, 2011

Free-Falling




We had a busy weekend, and I didn't have the time to plan for the week ahead like I normally do. Not an extensive, what-I'm-doing-every-15-minutes-type-of-plan, but more a general guide for our meals, homeschooling, and housework. Without that plan, I feel like I'm free-falling from a sky-diving plane. The plan, though, is my parachute.

Just as a sky-diver needs a parachute to land safely, I need a plan to have a productive day and week. So I need to carve out some time this morning (as soon as possible) to do the planning that didn't get done this weekend. I'll share my menu-plan when I get it finished. 

If you would like some help creating a routine that works for your family, you may find this post--Implement a Routine--helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis