Sunday, November 29, 2009

Once-a-Month, Once-a-Month Cooking Festival Almost Here!

Last month, we kicked off the once-a-month, once-a-month cooking festival here at Moms In Need of Mercy, where we shared any tips we've learned about how to streamline meal prep. I appreciated reading your ideas and insight! I would love for you to share again!

So our next installment of the once-a-month cooking fest will be Tuesday, December 1st. I would love for you to write a post about anything you do now so that you can have meals or snacks ready to go when you need them later. Then come back Tuesday and link up! (You can use an old post too if you want).

I think I'll focus on snacks in bulk quantities this time around. I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis